Make Memorial Day one to Remember!
Memorial Day is right around the corner, and you know what that means right? It’s summer in Vegas! Hopefully you and your friends have your Monorail tickets for Memorial Day weekend and you’re ready to make the most of the three-days in Vegas!
We have a few ways to make sure your Memorial Day in unforgettable! Read on, friends.
Take advantage of all the amazing entertainment
Friday, May 27th
- Steve Aoki will spin at Wet Republic at MGM Grand
- Future at Drai’s Rooftop Nightclub
- Everyone’s favorite (Taylor Swift included) Calvin Harris will grace the stage at Omnia at Caesars Palace
- Lil Jon will be a the newest nightclub, Jewel at Aria
Saturday, May 28th
- Tickets are still available for Flo Rida at The Foundry at SLS Las Vegas on Saturday, May 28th. Get them here before they’re gone!
- Do you miss Rob Kardashian on KUWTK? See him and Blac Chyna at Sky Beach Club at Tropicana
- Afrojack at Wet Republic at MGM Grand
Sunday, May 29th
- Don’t miss 50 Cent at Sky Beach Club at Tropicana
- Foxtail Pool at SLS will be another hotspot with Lil Wayne, Ty Dolla $ign and Yo Gotti
- See Tiesto at Wet Republic at MGM Grand
- Also at MGM, Hardwell plays Hakkasan
And that’s just to name a few of the dozens of entertainers in town for the weekend!
Spend some time poolside
This is the best time of year to enjoy the summer weather in Vegas! Grab a bathing suit and a few of your friends and make your way to one of the many shimmering swimming pools on the Strip. Bonus points for a cabana and bottle service!
But don’t forget the sunscreen! You won’t want to spend the rest of the weekend looking like the lobster you just saw at the hotel buffet. Not a good look!
Have a drink!
Maybe you started on the plane, but if not, we’ve got a few places to point you in the right direction. Bound, the lobby bar at The Cromwell has a breakfast martini (just saying). The Chandelier at the Cosmopolitan is as luxurious as it sounds (so Vegas). The Monkey Bar at SLS is the perfect place to hang out. Finally, the LINQ promenade offers access to just about anything you want!
Get a 24-hour Monorail Pass
Trust us. With some much going on in Vegas during Memorial Day weekend, you won’t want to waste any time sitting in traffic, waiting for a taxi or walking miles and miles to the club.
We’re celebrating by offering you and your friends a major discount on Monorail passes.
From May 24th to the 31st, the Las Vegas Monorail is offering four twenty-four hour passes for $35! For the same price as a ride-share, or a few drinks, you and your friends can get unlimited access to everything Vegas has to offer.
It’s easy, purchase four (4) twenty-four hour passes right here, and enter the code SUMMER16 to receive the discount.
This offer can’t be combined with any other offers (it’s so good, why would you need to?) and you must purchase four twenty-four hour passes to receive the discount. The offer is only available online, so text your friends and get the tickets now!
We’ll see you when you get to Vegas!