For your convenience, you'll find friendly and knowledgeable customer service agents at all of our customer service booths.
- Monorail Information and Ticket Purchases – Visit our customer service booths to purchase tickets and for more information about the Las Vegas Monorail and where it can take you. For monorail ticket purchases, the Monorail Customer Service Booths accept cash and all major credit cards.
- Local Tickets – Nevada residents can purchase Monorail tickets at customer service booths. Must have valid Nevada driver's license, State of Nevada government-issued I.D. or Nevada Sheriff's Card. Local Fare is $1 per ride. Maximum purchase: two (2) tickets per person per day.
BOOTH HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The booths are located near the ticket vending machines (TVMs) and fare gates at the following stations:
- MGM Grand Station, Underground (Formerly Star Lane) Entrance
- Bally's/Paris Las Vegas Station
- Flamingo/Caesar's Palace Station
- Harrah's/The Quad Station
- LVH Station
- Sahara Station
No refunds or exchanges of tickets are rendered at the booths. Please click here for additional information on our refund policy.
View Ticket Information