The Best Las Vegas Convention Center Transportation
The Las Vegas Monorail is an efficient, easy and quick way of getting to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Conventioneers can count on the Monorail to get them to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center:
- The Monorail connects the Las Vegas Convention Center to the MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris, Flamingo/Caesar’s Palace, Harrah’s/The Quad/The Linq, Las Vegas Convention Center, and LVH-Las Vegas Hotel & Casino stations. In 2014 we will also connect to the SLS Hotel through the Sahara Avenue Station.
- Monorail trains arrive every 4-5 minutes during large conventions and take a maximum of 10 minutes to reach the convention center from any part of the line.
- Purchase a 24-Hour Pass and ride the Monorail unlimited times during that day – ideal for lunch breaks or back and forth from your hotel to the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Better yet, our multiple day passes offer the greatest value for unlimited travel on the system
- Discounts! Last but not least, check to see if your convention has arranged a discount with the Monorail for an even greater value!