The Las Vegas Convention Center will be welcoming the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con on June 14th, 15th and 16th, and tickets are still available. This is your chance to take in all of the action and visit all of the 2019 Exhibitors.
General Admission Pricing:
- Friday, June 14th: $25
- Saturday, June 15th: $35
- Sunday, June 16th: $25
- Full 3-Day Admission: $60
Las Vegas Comic Con Transportation
The Las Vegas Monorail is the best way to travel to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center! Purchase an unlimited ride pass to travel at liberty during your convention stay. Multi-day passes offer the greatest value and are ideal for lunch breaks or exploring the Strip during your free time.
Exclusive Discounts for Amazing Comic Con Las Vegas Attendees
The Las Vegas Monorail welcomes Comic Con attendees and exhibitors with an exclusive discount! Simply purchase through the link provided to take advantage of this exclusive discount.
- 24 Hour Pass: $13
- 2-Day Pass: $23
- 3-Day Pass: $25
- 4-Day Pass: $29
- 5-Day Pass: $34
- 7-Day Pass: $44
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and travel seamlessly with mobile ticketing.
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
To plan your trip in advance and make the most of your unlimited-ride Monorail passes, view our Las Vegas Monorail Route Map and Station Guide. In our Station Guide, you’ll find tips and tricks for navigating the hotel properties, plus recommendations for some of our favorite bars and restaurants. Head over to the blog for more ways to maximize your unlimited-ride passes.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance located at Harrah’s & The LINQ connector)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con Information
Main Floor Hours:
- Friday, June 14th: 3 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday, June 15th: 10 am – 7 pm
- Sunday, June 16th: 10 am – 6 pm
Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con Costume Contest
- Saturday, June 15th in the Main Theatre Room, at the close of the convention.
If you have already purchased your ticket online, proceed to the Registration Counters located in the lobby of Central Hall, immediately outside of Hall N1. If you did not purchase online, in advance, General Admission tickets for a single day, 3-day passes and Premium/VIP will be available. The registration counter opens 2 hours before the doors on each day. Cash or credit card (Visa/MasterCard, & AMEX) will be accepted.
Kids 10 and under are FREE with paid adult.
Costumes are permitted and encouraged. Masks, makeup, and props are all permitted. Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con has asked attendees to remember that Comic Con is a family-friendly event.