About Cowboy Christmas 2019
National Finals Rodeo is excited to host another year of its always popular Cowboy Christmas at the Las Vegas Convention Center! Visitors can pursue over 300 exhibitors, each showcasing unique gifts and other holiday items. Cowboy Christmas will be open every day from December 5th to December 14th. Doors open at 9 am, and admission is free!
To add to the overall experience, RMEF’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo will be co-located upstairs again this year in the South Halls.
Parking around the Las Vegas Convention Center is extremely limited, making the Las Vegas Monorail is the best way to travel to and from there. If you’re headed to Cowboy Christmas, take advantage of an exclusive discount on Las Vegas Monorail passes.
Exclusive Discount for Las Vegas Monorail Tickets
The Las Vegas Monorail provides a quick and convenient connection along the Las Vegas Strip, linking riders to world-class restaurants, shows, shops, day/nightclubs, spas, hotels, and casinos. In minutes, Monorail riders can travel the famous Las Vegas Strip in a safe, comfortable and clean environment—without the hassles of traffic or wasted time.
Hop on for a one-way trip or pick up an unlimited pass for the freedom to travel at your leisure. The Las Vegas Monorail offers Mobile Tickets to make your journey hassle-free and simple! We also offer several fare types to suit your travel plans. Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes at each of our stations.
Take advantage of these exclusive discounts by purchasing Las Vegas Monorail tickets today!
- 24-Hour Unlimited Ride Pass: $13
- 2-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $23
- 3-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $25
- 4-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $29
- 5-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $34
- 7-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $44
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance temporarily located on the 4th floor of The LINQ parking garage)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 am
Tuesday – Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
December Events in Las Vegas
While you’re here, be sure to enjoy even more holiday-themed events and celebrations in Las Vegas. Head over to our Christmas in Las Vegas blog for dozens of event ideas, including ice skating, holiday tree lights, displays, and holiday shopping suggestions. The more, the merrier!