EDC 2019 Info
Welcome EDC 2019! The Las Vegas Motor Speedway will, once again, host the 2019 Electric Daisy Carnival from May 17th to 19th. Electric music fans can celebrate with some of their favorite artists including Zeds Dead, Vini Vici, Ilan Bluestone, K?D, and Armin Van Buuren. Head over to the EDC website to check out the full lineup!
The EDC 2019 festival map is also available online.
EDC 2019 Hours
- Friday, May 17: Opening Ceremony 4:00 pm–7:00 pm & Full grounds are open from 7:00 pm–5:30 am
- Saturday, May 18: Full grounds open 7:00 pm–5:30 am
- Sunday, May 19: Full grounds open 7:00 pm–5:30 am
Exclusive Las Vegas Monorail Discount for EDC
The Las Vegas Monorail is perfect for getting to-and-from your EDC Shuttle Stops. The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling along the Las Vegas Strip a breeze.
Take advantage of the Las Vegas Monorail with an exclusive discount for EDC 2019.
- 24 Hour Pass: $11.70
- 2-Day Pass: $20.70
- 3-Day Pass: $26.10
- 4-Day Pass: $32.40
- 5-Day Pass: $38.70
- 7-Day Pass: $50.40
Are you planning on riding one of the EDC Shuttles? Chose a shuttle stops near a Las Vegas Monorail Station.
- Festival Grounds at Circus Circus: 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd (nearest to the SAHARA Station)
- Mid-Strip: 3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd (located between the Bally’s / Paris Station and the Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station)
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: 3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd (just steps from our MGM Grand Station)
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours for EDC 2019
The Las Vegas Monorail will have extended hours for EDC 2019 so we can help you get to and from your hotel safely and easily. We will open at 6 am on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Tuesday: 7 am – 2 am
Wednesday: 7 am – 2 am
Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday: 7 am – 3 am
Saturday: 6 am – 3 am
Sunday: 6 am – 3 am
Monday: 6 am – 12 midnight
Las Vegas Monorail trains arrive every 4-8 minutes.
EDC Las Vegas 2019 Shuttles
Plan ahead and purchase tickets for the official EDC Las Vegas shuttle. All shuttle passes include three-day round-trip transportation to and from EDC Las Vegas, with designated pick-up locations throughout the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas.
EDC 2019 Week
EDC Week celebrates the best of the electronic music scene all week in the most exciting venues in Las Vegas. Venues during EDC week include:
- Daylight Beach Club
- Drais After Hours, Beach Club and Nightclub
- Encore Beach Club
- Hakkasan Las Vegas
- Intrigue The Nightclub
- Jewel Nightclub
- Omnia Nightclub Las Vegas
- Wet Republic Ulta Pool at MGM Grand
About the Las Vegas Monorail
There are seven convenient Las Vegas Monorail stations.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance located at Harrah’s & The LINQ connector)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
One-Ride and Unlimited-Ride Passes
One-Ride tickets are good for one person for one entry/ride.
Unlimited passes are good for unlimited travel for one person for a consecutive period during operational hours. Time on your pass begins with the first use at a fare gate. The expiration date and time will be stamped on your ticket.