About MAGIC 2019
Over 5,000 exhibitors will make their way to Las Vegas for MAGIC in August 2019. The bi-annual show is the leader in apparel and fashion accessories. Attendees have the opportunity to explore the world’s largest fashion marketplace. Explore and shop the newest trends in fashion.
Explore all of the Seminars and Events planned for August 2019 and get excited for MAGIC to debut in Las Vegas once again. You can also explore the Brand Book for MAGIC and see all the collections being showcased.
MAGIC Show Hours
- Sunday, August 11th: 12 pm – 6 pm (Sourcing shows only)
- Monday, August 12th: 9 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday, August 13th: 9 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday, August 14th: 9 am – 4 pm (Sourcing shows only)
MAGIC Show App
MAGIC is excited to announce their new app for convention attendees. Once you receive your registration confirmation number, download the MAGIC LAS VEGAS mobile app from the Apple Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and sign in with your confirmation number and last name.
Las Vegas Monorail Tickets
Exclusive Discounts for MAGIC Attendees
Take advantage of these exclusive discounts by purchasing Las Vegas Monorail tickets today!
- 24-Hour Unlimited Ride Pass: $13
- 2-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $20
- 3-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $25
- 4-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $32
- 5-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $38
- 7-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $49
We’re always happy to answer any of your questions. What are you waiting for? Get registered for MAGIC today! Additional MAGIC Discounts and Deals for attendees can be found on their website.
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and travel seamlessly with your MAGIC Show Badge.
- SLS Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SLS Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance located at Harrah’s & The LINQ connector)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Remote Badge Pickup
MAGIC Attendees can pick up their badges for MAGIC 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center Station August 10th – August 13th.
Additionally, badges can be picked up at the following locations:
- North Hall Lobby
- N242 North Hall Level 2
- Grand Lobby
- South Hall Front & Back Lobby
- S219 South Hall Level 2
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 am
Tuesday – Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 3 am