The 2021 International Pizza Expo & Artisan Bakery Expo returns to Las Vegas for an exciting event filled with the best exhibits, competitions, and events. Head to the Las Vegas Convention Center between August 17-19, 2021, for the hottest trends in pizza and artisan baking in the culinary world.
Don’t miss the world’s largest pizza and bakery shows in the industry! Register today to reserve your spot in Las Vegas and get two shows for the price of one.
What to Expect at the International Pizza & Artisan Bakery Expo
Over 8,000 attendees and more than 500 manufacturers and suppliers attend the International Pizza Expo and Artisan Bakery Expo, which are held every year in Las Vegas. The best and brightest in the pizza-making and baking industry come together to sell, purchase, and exchange the latest insight and trends in this unique culinary niche.
The International Pizza Expo & Artisan Bakery Expo also features more than 70 world-class seminars, cooking demonstrations by baking experts, hands-on workshops for attendees, keynote speeches, fun networking events, all in addition to the World Pizza Games and the International Pizza Challenge!
Those who will get the most from this event include:
- Italian restaurant or pizzeria owners & managers
- Established chefs, bakers, and home cooks
- Brokers and distributors
- Those planning to open a restaurant or bakery
To help attendees connect with the right exhibitors, event organizers are offering an online tool in advance of the show. If you’re interested to learn more, check it out and start connecting with the right people before you head to the expo.
Las Vegas Monorail Offers Convenient, Affordable Transportation
If you’re visiting Las Vegas for the Pizza Expo, it’s time to skip the expensive and unreliable transportation this year! When traveling from your hotel to the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Las Vegas Monorail provides fast, clean, and dependable transit along the Las Vegas Strip.
Here’s what you can expect when using the LV Monorail for your transportation needs:
- Energy-efficient trains arrive at every station every four to eight minutes.
- Rides on the monorail are more affordable and accessible than taxis or ride-shares.
- With seven convenient stops along the Strip, you can quickly get from your hotel to restaurants, casinos, shopping, nightclubs, and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Fast transportation—ride the length of the Las Vegas Strip in only 15 minutes.
- All trains are comfortable and air-conditioned.
- Ride a system that is entirely electric and emission-free! By choosing eco-friendly transportation, you’re helping us build a cleaner, safer world.
Ride the Las Vegas Monorail for the Pizza & Artisan Bakery Expo!
The Las Vegas Monorail is the quickest and easiest way to get around The Las Vegas Strip while saving on transportation expenses during your stay. With updated health and safety precautions and trains arriving every 4-8 minutes, use the fastest and most dependable transportation in Las Vegas by purchasing discounted LV Monorail tickets for International Pizza Expo & Artisan Bakery Expo attendees today!
- Single Ride: $5
- 24-Hour Unlimited Ride Pass: $13
- 2-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $23
- 3-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $25
- 4-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $32
- 5-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $38
- 7-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $49
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 midnight
Tuesday: 7 am – 2 am
Wednesday: 7 am – 2 am
Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday: 7 am – 3 am
Saturday: 7 am – 3 am
Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and take a ride in our clean, air-conditioned trains from any of these locations:
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and street-level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station (Your stop for the Pizza Expo!)
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Convention Attendee Guide
Are you looking for more suggestions on how to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Everything Las Vegas is famous for is just a short ride away. Check out our convention attendee guide, which includes the best places to have breakfast and lunch, the best spots for post-convention happy hours, and other stops along the Strip.
We’ll see you in Las Vegas for the 2021 International Pizza & Artisan Bakery Expos!