With the 2021 AWFS Fair just around the corner, Las Vegas is ready to welcome visitors from around the world to this innovative woodworking equipment and technology event. Thousands of woodworking and manufacturing professionals will gather to learn about cutting-edge solutions, improve woodworking skills, network with like-minded industry experts, and get important supplier information.
Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s trade show.
Make plans for July 20 through July 23, 2021, before the AWFS Fair 2021 sells out!
What to Expect at the 2021 AWFS Fair
Whether you want to acquire new woodworking skills or simply want to hear about the latest equipment and technology available in this industry, the AWFS Fair is the place to be for anything related to woodworking knowledge. Industry experts are lined up for in-depth keynote presentations and the show floor is primed for exciting exhibits that will inspire.
Here’s a sneak peek at the AWFS show features, exhibits, presentations, and competitions:
- Industry 4.0 Showcase
- 2021 Tool Tour
- Safety Zone exhibits
- Live Lathe-Turning Demonstrations
- Student Woodworking Competition
- Rapid Fire 15-Minute Presentations
- The Great Closets Challenge
- Culture & Workforce Seminar
- Cabinet, Millwork & Furniture Seminar
- Technology & Innovation Seminar
- Product Displays in Every Category (full exhibitor list)
This innovative tradeshow is bringing the best in the industry together for an exciting opportunity to source new ideas, build professional relationships, and develop new woodworking technology. Check out the full AWFS 2021 floor plan at the Las Vegas Convention Center and be sure to stop by all the best product displays and showcases.
Who Should Attend the AWFS Fair in Las Vegas?
If your career has anything to do with woodworking, you will find this tradeshow both informative and enjoyable! According to the AWFS Fair website, woodworking manufacturing professionals representing every sector will be there, including:
- Closet & Home Storage
- Residential and Commercial Cabinets
- Residential Furniture
- Custom Wood Products and Accessories
- Business / Institutional Furniture
- Windows and Doors
- Architectural Millwork
- Veneers / Plywood / Composite Panels
- Store Fixtures
- Stock Millwork: Picture Frames, Moldings
- Design / Architecture
- Component Manufacturing
- Other Building Components, Wood / Metal / Plastic
- Papers /Plastics / Vinyl / Laminates / Laminated Panels
- Upholstered Products
- Flooring / Dimensional Lumber
- Plastics Fabricators and Distributors
- Software / Educational Materials
- Exhibit Display Builders
- Solid Surface Fabricators
- Designers and Architects
The AWFS Fair is the perfect opportunity to connect with industry leaders, colleagues, manufacturers, suppliers, and business experts who can help you build and improve your business. Register for the 2021 AWFS Fair today!
Convenient, Affordable Transportation With LV Monorail
If you’re visiting Las Vegas for the AWFS Fair, you may be worried about expensive or unreliable transportation to get from your hotel to the tradeshow and back. That’s where we come in. The Las Vegas Monorail will be in full swing for the AWFS Fair this July! Here are some perks to enjoy when using the monorail:
- Trains arrive every four to eight minutes.
- Rides are far more affordable than taxis or ride-sharing services.
- There are seven stops. From your hotel, you can easily get to casinos, restaurants, boutiques, nightclubs, spas and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Riding the entire length of the strip takes just 15 minutes.
- Las Vegas Monorail trains are clean, comfortable and air-conditioned.
- The system is entirely electric and emission-free. By choosing our eco-friendly monorail, you’re contributing to a cleaner, safer environment!
Ride the Las Vegas Monorail!
The reopened Las Vegas Monorail is the quickest and easiest way to get around The Las Vegas Strip, with updated health and safety precautions and trains arriving every 4-8 minutes. Use the fastest and most reliable Vegas transportation by purchasing Las Vegas Monorail tickets today!
Start making your plans for the AWFS Fair and get your Las Vegas Monorail tickets before arriving.
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 am
Tuesday – Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and take a ride in our clean, air-conditioned trains from any of these locations:
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Boingo Station at Las Vegas Convention Center (Your stop for the 2021 AWFS Fair!)
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Horseshoe/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Horseshoe)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Convention Attendee Guide
Are you looking for more suggestions on how to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Everything Las Vegas is famous for is just a short ride away. Check out our convention attendee guide, which includes the best places to have breakfast and lunch, the best spots for post-convention happy hours, and other stops along the Strip. We’ll see you in Las Vegas for the 2021 AWFS Fair!