Sobre o Monotrilho de Las VEGAS
The Las Vegas Monorail provides a convenient and fast connection throughout the Las Vegas Strip, connecting its users to top-notch restaurants, concerts, shops, nightclubs, spas, hotels and casinos. In a matter of minutes, Monorail users can travel the famous Las Vegas Strip in a clean, comfortable and safe environment – without having to worry about traffic or wasted time.
Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes at all of our 7 stations:
365 days a year
Monday: 07:00 – 00:00
Tuesday – Thursday: 07:00 – 02:00
Friday – Sunday: 07:00 – 03:00
The hours posted above are the regular hours of operation, although there may be unexpected and unusual changes. Any modification, including early opening or later closing times, will be posted in advance at the stations.
Save time and money with an Unlimited Travel Pass!
24 hours: $13
2 days: $23
3 days: $29
4 days: $36
5 days: $43
7 days: $56
Unlimited Travel Passes are individual and valid for an unlimited number of journeys for a consecutive period during train hours. Valid from the first trip. Children up to five years old do not pay
CUSTOMER SERVICE STATIONS
Visitors can purchase tickets, redeem vouchers and learn more about the Las Vegas Monorail. Ticket offices accept cash and major credit cards.
Time and Location
The Las Vegas Monorail has customer service stations at the following stations:
- Bally’s/Paris: 10:00 – 18:00
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace: 10:00 – 18:00
- Harrah’s/The LINQ: 10:00 – 18:00
- Westgate: 10:00 – 18:00
- SAHARA: 10:00 – 18:00
The Las Vegas Monorail also has two customer service desks at the MGM Grand station (located in Underground and District)
- Sunday to Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 09:00 – 21:00
*The Las Vegas Convention Center Station does not have a customer service desk or counter.
SALE OF TICKETS TO GROUPS
Discounts available for groups of 12 or more people. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are traveling to a convention or an event in the city and are looking for specific information about tickets, send an email to email@example.com .
WHY USE THE MONORAIL?
- It’s fast, convenient and economical!
- Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes.
- The Monorail has 7 stations and only takes 15 minutes to cross the Las Vegas Strip.
- Easy connection to the city’s top-notch restaurants, shows, shops, nightclubs, spas, hotels and casinos.
- Save time and money and avoid worries about traffic and traffic jams. An Unlimited Travel Pass is much cheaper and faster than sharing a trip by car or a taxi.
- Enjoy the comfort of air conditioning.