ACERCA DEL MONORRIEL DE LAS VEGAS
The Las Vegas Monorail offers a fast and convenient connection along the Las Vegas Strip, connecting passengers to world-class restaurants, shows, shops, day and night clubs, spas, hotels and casinos. In a matter of minutes, monorail users can travel the famous Las Vegas Strip in a safe, comfortable and clean environment, without the hassle of traffic and without wasting time.
Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes at each of our 7 stations:
the 365 days of the year
Monday: 7 am – Midnight
Tuesday to Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday to Saturday: 7 am – 3 am
The hours listed above are the hours of operation for the regular program, although there may be unplanned and unusual schedule changes. Any modifications, including early opening or late closing on days with unusual events, will be announced in advance at the stations.
Save time and money with an unlimited monorail pass!
One trip: $ 5
24 Hours: $ 13
2 days: $ 23
3 days: $ 29
4 days: $ 36
5 days: $ 43
7 days: $ 56
Unlimited passes are valid for unlimited travel by one person for a consecutive period during train hours. Time begins with the first train ride. Children five and under ride FREE.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TICKET SALE OFFICES
Users can purchase tickets, redeem vouchers, and receive more information about the Las Vegas Monorail. Ticket offices accept cash and all major credit cards.
Hours and locations
The Las Vegas Monorail has customer service and ticket sales offices at the following stations:
- Bally’s / Paris: 10 am – 6 pm
- Flamingo / Caesars Palace: 10 am – 6 pm
- Harrah’s / The LINQ: 10 am – 6 pm
- Westgate: 10 am – 6 pm
- SAHARA: 10 am – 6 pm
The Las Vegas Monorail also has two customer service counters at the MGM Grand (located in the Underground and District):
- Sunday to Thursday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9 am – 9 pm
* The Las Vegas Convention Center Station does not have a customer service desk or office.
SALE OF TICKETS FOR GROUPS
There are discounts on tickets for groups of 12 or more. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
If you are traveling to a citywide convention or event and are looking for specific ticket information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
WHY SHOULD I TRAVEL BY MONORRIEL?
- It’s fast, convenient, and inexpensive!
- Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes.
- The monorail has 7 stations and it only takes 15 minutes to travel the Las Vegas Strip.
- Easily connect to the city’s premier restaurants, shows, shops, clubs, spas, hotels and casinos.
- Save time and money and avoid traffic and congestion problems. An Unlimited Monorail Pass is much cheaper and faster than a shared ride or a taxi.
- Enjoy the comfort of air conditioning.