About The Las Vegas Monorail
The Las Vegas Monorail provides a quick and convenient connection along the Las Vegas Strip, linking riders to world-class restaurants, shows, shops, day/nightclubs, spas, hotels, and casinos. In minutes, Monorail riders can travel the famous Las Vegas Strip in a safe, comfortable and clean environment—without the hassles of traffic or wasted time.
Hop on for a one-way trip or pick up an unlimited pass for the freedom to travel at your leisure. The Las Vegas Monorail offers Mobile Tickets to make your journey hassle-free and simple! We also offer several fare types to suit your travel plans.
Whether you’re here on vacation, for a weekend getaway or a convention, the Las Vegas Monorail is your gateway to many of Las Vegas’ exhilarating and famous venues.
Shop, dine, play, stay. We’ll get you there!
Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes at each of our 7 stations:
365 Days a Year
Monday: 7am – Midnight
Tuesday-Thursday: 7am – 2am
Friday-Sunday: 7am – 3am
Save time and money with an Unlimited-Ride Monorail Pass!
24 Hour: $13
Unlimited-Ride Passes are valid for unlimited travel for one person for a consecutive period during train hours. Time begins with the first train ride. Children five and under ride FREE.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKETING OFFICES
Guests can purchase tickets, redeem vouchers and receive more information about the Las Vegas Monorail. Ticketing Offices accept cash and all major credit cards.
Hours & Locations
The Las Vegas Monorail has customer service ticket offices at the following stations:
• Bally’s/Paris: 10 am – 6 pm
• Flamingo/Caesars Palace: 10 am – 6 pm
• Harrah’s/The LINQ: 10 am – 6 pm
• Westgate: 10 am – 6 pm
• SAHARA: 10 am – 6 pm
The Las Vegas Monorail also has two customer service ticket desks at MGM Grand (located in the Underground and the District):
• Sunday through Thursday: 9 am – 7 pm
• Friday & Saturday: 9 am – 9 pm
*The Las Vegas Convention Center Station does not have a customer service desk or office.
GROUP TICKET SALES
Ticket discounts are available for parties of 12 or more. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are traveling for a convention or city-wide event and are looking for specific information regarding tickets please emails us at email@example.com.
WHY SHOULD YOU RIDE THE MONORAIL?
• It’s fast, convenient & inexpensive!
• Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes.
• The Monorail has 7 stops and takes only 15 minutes to travel the length of the Las Vegas Strip.
• Easily connect to the city’s world-class restaurants, shows, shops, clubs, spas, hotels & casinos.
• Save time and money and avoid hassles of traffic and congestion. An Unlimited-Ride Monorail Pass is much cheaper and faster than taking a shared ride or taxi
• Enjoy air-conditioned comfort