Best Deals for Las Vegas Dining
Finding the best dining deals in Las Vegas is all about planning ahead and knowing what your options are. Deals and budgets are different for everyone, so we’ve compiled some of our best tips and tricks!
Buffets in Las Vegas
Starving? A buffet might be the way to go! We could talk about buffets all day long but these are a few of our favorites:
- Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
- The Paradise Garden Buffet at the Flamingo (bonus view of the Flamingo Habitat)
- Sterling Brunch at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Buffet
Las Vegas Happy Hours
Take advantage of happy hours while you’re in Las Vegas. Check out our list of favorite happy hours along the Las Vegas Monorail route for a few ideas. Happy hours are a great way to maximize your budget. We’ve rounded up all the quintessential happy hours for your next trip to Las Vegas.
Best Deals for Las Vegas Hotel & Casinos
Our first tip is to make sure you’re not visiting for one of the major holidays or large scale events in Vegas. Events like EDC, a UFC fight or NASCAR weekend will always result in higher room rates.
Of course, room rates during the week are reduced. This can be an excellent option if your schedule is flexible.
The hotel-casinos along the Las Vegas Monorail route are a great place to start.
- SLS Las Vegas
- Westgate Las Vegas
- Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- The LINQ Hotel + Experience
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Best Deals for Las Vegas Attractions
Fountains of Bellagio
This might be the most iconic and least expensive attraction in Las Vegas (hello, free). The fountain shows run a regular schedule so it’s easy to catch a time that works for you.
Hours on Saturdays & Holidays:
- every 30 minutes from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- every 15 minutes from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am
Hours on Sundays:
- every 30 minutes from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- every 15 minutes from 7:00 pm to 12:00 am
Hours Monday – Friday:
- every 30 minutes from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- every 15 minutes from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
While you’re at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, don’t miss the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. The indoor, 14,000-square-foot conservatory is transformed into a new magic world every season. Everything you see in the conservatory is made of natural materials and 90% of the materials are recycled at the end of the season.
You can find the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens right off from the reception desk. The gorgeous displays are made possible thanks to a team of 120 horticulture staff members. It’s truly an extraordinary sight to see.
Upcoming displays for 2019:
- Spring: March 16, 2019 – June 15, 2019
- Summer: June 22, 2019 – September 7, 2019
- Harvest: September 14, 2019 – November 30, 2019
- Holiday: December 7, 2019 – January 4, 2020
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
This iconic sign was designed by Betty Willis. She considered it her gift to the city and in 2009 the sign was added to the National Register of Historic Places. You can find the sign on the median at 5100 Las Vegas Boulevard South.
What trip to Las Vegas is complete without a photo in front of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign? Parking is available at the sign and there are marked crosswalks and traffic signals, making it easy to access from either side of Las Vegas Boulevard.
Explore the LINQ Promenade
The LINQ Promenade is the perfect place to spend the afternoon strolling around, taking in the sights and enjoying the Las Vegas Strip. Here, you’ll find shopping, dining, and attractions. We love the atmosphere most of all because this pedestrian promenade is right in the center of the Las Vegas Strip but far enough from Las Vegas Blvd to make walking around and taking in all the sights easy and enjoyable.
Things to do at the LINQ Promenade:
- High Roller
- FLY LINQ
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
- VR Adventures
- Tattoo’d America
The Las Vegas Monorail
This list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the Las Vegas Monorail! The Las Vegas Monorail route is approximately 4 miles long, from the SLS Station to the MGM Grand Station. It’s the easiest and fastest way to travel the Las Vegas Strip.
Just need to make a quick stop? We have single ride tickets available for just $5. Are you looking to get the best value? Check out our unlimited-ride passes!
- One-Ride Ticket $5
- Unlimited 24-Hour Pass $13
- Unlimited Two-Day Pass $23
- Unlimited Three-Day Pass $29
- Unlimited Four-Day Pass $36
- Unlimited Five-Day Pass $43
- Unlimited Seven-Day Pass $56
Plus, children five and under ride free. Heads up, children must be carried through the fare gates, and accompanied by an adult passenger who has a paid fare. Strollers are also welcome!