If you are a cannabis cultivation expert, dispensary owner, or simply want to learn more about the growing legal cannabis industry, the Cannabis Conference in Las Vegas is the place to be. This year, Paris Hotel & Casino is hosting the biggest cannabis event of the year and welcoming attendees to its world-class trade show floor for an unforgettable event. Here’s what you need to know.
Register today to join other cannabis industry experts from August 24-26, 2021, at the Cannabis Conference in Las Vegas!
Buy Discounted Cannabis Conference Monorail Tickets Here
What to Expect at the 2021 Cannabis Conference
At the Cannabis Conference in Las Vegas, you’ll find the latest technology, trends, services, and expert advice on growing, cultivating, and distributing legal cannabis and related products and merchandise. You’ll have the opportunity to hear from experienced entrepreneurs, business owners, scientists, medical professionals, agronomists, hemp growers, and more speak about their take on the industry. Learn about exciting new ways cannabis is being used while building solid relationships with others in the industry.
Here’s a peek at what you can expect this year:
- Impressive guest speaker lineup
- Educational sessions on cannabis-related business growth
- Discussion on legalization and other challenges facing the industry
- New retail services and solutions for professional cannabis cultivators
- Demonstrations of industry-changing technology
- Networking events to connect cultivators, retailers, and manufacturers
Also, check out the complete list of exhibitors to make the most of the Paris trade show floor.
Sounds like your type of event? Get in before the Cannabis Conference sells out by registering online now!
3-Day Cannabis Conference Session Topics in Las Vegas
Those attending the Cannabis Conference this year are looking forward to the exclusive educational and networking opportunities offered during the three-day event! Here are some of the essential sessions to check out during the conference:
- Maximize Efficiencies, Lower Production Costs, Improve Quality
- Moving To A Cashless Industry: The Ins And Outs Of Cannabis & Hemp Banking And Credit Unions
- Expand Your Medical Dispensary To Adult-Use: What You Need To Know
- Outdoor Cultivation Strategies For Environmental Variables & Disaster Preparedness
- Keynote: A Fireside Chat With Sherbinskis’ Mario Guzman
- Research Roundup: The Latest Breakthroughs In Cultivation Science
- Product Formulation Best Practices, Current Trends And Where The Future Will Take Us
- In The Black: Become Cash Positive By Avoiding These Expensive Cannabis Business Mistakes
- Keynote: Sue‘n The DEA: The Story Of A Cannabis Research Breakthrough with Dr. Sue Sisley, MD
- What’s In The Bottle? Understanding Nutrient Label Information And Why It Matters
- Federal Cannabis Legalization In The United States: What Will It Mean?
- Raising Capital For Your Cannabis Business
Be sure to check out the full Cannabis Conference schedule for the complete list of session topics and speakers.
Convenient, Affordable Transportation With Las Vegas Monorail
Don’t worry about expensive or unreliable transportation if you’re visiting Las Vegas for the Cannabis Conference. The Las Vegas Monorail provides fast, clean, and dependable transportation from anywhere on The Strip directly to Paris Hotel & Casino! Here’s what to expect when using the monorail for your Cannabis Conference transportation needs:
- Energy-efficient trains arrive every four to eight minutes.
- Rides are more affordable and accessible than cabs or ride-shares.
- With seven stops along the Strip, you can quickly get from your hotel to casinos, restaurants, shopping, nightclubs, and more.
- You can ride the entire length of the Las Vegas Strip in just 15 minutes.
- Las Vegas Monorail trains are comfortable and air-conditioned.
- Our monorail system is entirely electric and emission-free. By choosing eco-friendly transportation, you’re helping us build a cleaner, safer city!
Ride the Las Vegas Monorail Today!
The Las Vegas Monorail is a quick and easy way to get around The Las Vegas Strip without expensive transportation costs of taxis or long waits for rideshares. With updated health and safety precautions and trains arriving every 4-8 minutes, use the fastest and most reliable transportation in Las Vegas by purchasing discounted LV Monorail tickets for Cannabis Conference attendees today!
Buy Discounted Cannabis Conference Monorail Tickets Here
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and take a ride in our clean, air-conditioned trains from any of these locations on the Strip:
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and street-level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Boingo Station at Las Vegas Convention Center
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Horseshoe/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Horseshoe – your stop for the Cannabis Conference!)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Convention Attendee Guide
Are you looking for more suggestions on how to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Everything Las Vegas is famous for is just a short ride away. Check out our convention attendee guide, which includes the best places to eat, the best spots for post-convention happy hours, and other noteworthy stops along the Strip.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas for the 2021 Cannabis Conference!