Groundwater Week 2022 is coming to Las Vegas December 6-8, 2022, and will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This year’s event will focus on bringing together thousands of different professionals from the groundwater industry to discuss current challenges, and come up with solutions for ongoing challenges now and into the future.
This year’s Groundwater Week will include a welcome party, a Craft Brewfest, and a behind-the-scenes tour of the Bellagio fountains. According to the Groundwater Week 2022 website, during the tour of the Bellagio fountains, you will “get an in-depth look at what it takes to put on one of the famed fountain shows at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino.”
The Schedule for Groundwater Week 2022 in Las Vegas is as follows:
- Tuesday, 6th December: 5:30pm – 7:00pm – NGWA Welcome Party
- Wednesday, 7th December: 10:00am – 4:30pm – Exhibit Hall
- Thursday, 8th December: 10:00am – 3:00pm – Exhibit Hall
- Thursday, 8th December: 1:30pm – 3:00pm – Craft Brewfest
- Thursday, 8th December: 3:30pm – 5:00pm – Behind-the-scenes tour of the Bellagio Fountains
More detailed information about the Groundwater Week 2022 daily schedule and events can be found online on the Groundwater Week 2022 website.
Groundwater Week 2022 Tickets and Registration
Registration for Groundwater Week 2022 in Las Vegas is currently open online through the Groundwater Week 2022 website, or over the phone. More information about detailed pricing and packages can be found online here.
Groundwater Week 2022 Las Vegas Convention Center Parking and Transportation
With Groundwater Week 2022 scheduled to bring in thousands of visitors and exhibitors, it is worth knowing the parking and transportation options available for this event prior to attending. There are a variety of transportation options available to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center during Groundwater Week 2022 event including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and complimentary shuttle services between certain hotels and the Las Vegas Convention Center. Additionally, the Las Vegas Monorail offers transportation directly from the Las Vegas Convention Center to six other conveniently placed locations along the Las Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Transportation
Las Vegas Convention Center attendees enjoy the Las Vegas Monorail as one of the safest and fastest transportation options along the Las Vegas Strip with direct service from the Convention Center. The Monorail offers reliable daily transportation along the Strip, directly connecting patrons to several resort hotels and stops along the Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas Monorail is fully electric and can transport over 200 passengers per train from one end of the Las Vegas Strip to another in just a few minutes. Monorail trains arrive at each of the seven stations along the Strip every few minutes.
Las Vegas Monorail Hours
The Las Vegas Monorail is open from 7 a.m. to midnight on Mondays, 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
There are seven Monorail stations along the Las Vegas Strip:
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Monorail Station
- Flamingo & Caesars Palace Monorail Station
- Horseshoe/Paris Station
- MGM Grand Monorail Station
Convention Center LOOP
The Las Vegas Convention Center now has free on-campus transportation with the unique Vegas Loop at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The system connects the new West Hall of the Convention Center to the existing campus (South/Central/North Halls). Vegas Loop at LVCC can transport patrons across the campus in approximately 2 minutes compared to the average time of 25 minutes it takes guests to walk between the halls.
Vegas Loop at LVCC is a set of two one-way tunnels built below the 200-acre Convention Center, roughly .8 of a mile in length. The tunnels are engineered and built for Tesla EVs to transport riders from one area to another reaching speeds up to 35 mph in the tunnels.
There are currently four stations:
- South Station (Located above ground – adjacent to the South Hall of the LVCC)
- Central Station (Located below ground near Central Hall Main Entrance, accessible via elevator or escalator)
- West Station (Located above ground — adjacent to the West Hall of the LVCC)
- Riviera Station (Located above ground– At the North side of the West Hall closest to Elvis Presley Drive, with direct access to Resorts World)