The International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conferences (IECSC) in Las Vegas will be especially lively in 2021. Attendance at the IECSC has grown exponentially since the first conference in New York City in 2002. Return attendees are eager to make up for a strange year put on hold, so it’s the perfect time for newcomers to experience the thrill of the world’s largest spa and wellness conference in the country.
Make plans for Sunday, June 20, and Monday, June 21, before IECSC Las Vegas 2021 sells out!
The Year of Moving Forward
The Las Vegas Convention Center is one of the largest in the world. The atmosphere will be nothing short of electric with attendees networking, reconnecting, exchanging ideas, exploring new products, and continuing their education in healthy lifestyles. A spirit of resilience is sure to mark this year’s event. Wellness professionals in the U.S. and around the world are more than ready to forward after the pandemic.
What to Expect at IECSC Las Vegas 2021
2021 poses unique challenges like jump-starting businesses and restoring customer confidence. The professional speakers in IECSC’s lineup are from a wide variety of specialized fields, and they’re up to the task.
With paid admission to the exhibit hall, you’ll have free access to makeup artists, hairstylists, nail technicians, massage therapists, skin-care pros and spa owners. You’ll glean insight into the industry and get tips for boosting your business.
- Cannabis treatments
- Cosmetic laser treatments
- Light therapy
- Permanent makeup
There’s no better venue for meeting the industry’s elite artists, business owners and influencers.
The IECSC 2021 Trade Floor
If you’re looking for a diverse, dynamic conference, you’re in the right place. The energy in the exhibition hall during IECSC rivals that of the rest of the Las Vegas Strip. With guests from across the country and worldwide, it feels like the entire spa and wellness industry has come to town.
This is a golden opportunity to purchase products or exhibit your own. Almost 90% of attendees buy something on the trade floor. Also, nearly all of the attendees have a say in purchasing or are the final decision-makers within their companies.
Convenient, Affordable Transportation With LV Monorail
The only thing that could put a damper on your visit is expensive, unreliable transportation. That’s where we come in. The Las Vegas Monorail will be in full swing for the IECSC in June! Enjoy these perks:
- Trains arrive every four to eight minutes.
- Rides are far more affordable than taxis or ride-sharing services.
- There are seven stops. From your hotel, you can easily get to casinos, restaurants, boutiques, nightclubs, spas and the IECSC, of course.
- Riding the entire length of the strip takes just 15 minutes.
- Las Vegas Monorail trains are clean, comfortable and air-conditioned.
- The system is entirely electric and emission-free. By choosing our eco-friendly monorail, you’re contributing to a cleaner, safer environment.
Ride the Las Vegas Monorail!
The newly opened Las Vegas Monorail is the quickest and easiest way to get around The Strip, with updated health and safety precautions and trains arriving every 4-8 minutes. Take advantage of fast and reliable transportation by purchasing Las Vegas Monorail tickets today!
- Single Ride: $5
- 24-Hour Unlimited Ride Pass: $13
- 2-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $23
- 3-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $29
- 4-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $36
- 5-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $43
- 7-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $56
Start making your plans for IECSC and get your Las Vegas Monorail tickets before arriving.
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 am
Tuesday – Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and travel seamlessly.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station (Your stop for IECSC!)
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Convention Attendee Guide
Are you looking for more suggestions on how to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Everything Las Vegas is famous for is just a short ride away. Check out our convention attendee guide, which includes the best places to grab breakfast and lunch. Plus, the best spots for post-convention happy hours. Hope to see you in Las Vegas soon!