If you live and breathe fashion, you know the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show in Las Vegas is not to be missed! Not only will you see the latest trendsetting styles from around the globe, but you’ll also have access to industry insight from experts in design, big-box and boutique retail, media influencers, entrepreneurs, and a strong community of fashion lovers.
Register today to join other leaders in the fashion industry from August 9-11, 2021, at MAGIC in Las Vegas!
What to Expect at the 2021 MAGIC Las Vegas
At the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show in Las Vegas, you’ll find the latest trends in merchandise, ranging from apparel to footwear and accessories to sportswear. You’ll get the opportunity to hear fashion aficionados speak about their experience in the industry, discover new ways to streamline your retail business, have an exclusive first look at new products, and build strong relationships with others in the industry.
Here’s a peek at everything you can expect to see at the 2021 event:
- Guest speaker lineup includes designer Kenneth Cole, Guiliana Rancic, Rachel McCord, and more!
- Educational fashion seminars
- Curated show floor merchandising
- Concierge shopping services
- Buyer and brand connections
- Fashion, accessory and product exhibits
- New brand displays
- Trend displays
- Highlighted woman-owned brands
- Activation Lounge where you can create personalized merchandise
- Live DJs all show long
- Limited-edition MAGIC show bag sponsored by Hayden
Also, check out the full brand list to make the most of the Las Vegas Convention Center exhibition floor. Sounds like your type of event? Get in before MAGIC sells out by registering online now!
Live 2021 Seminars at MAGIC Las Vegas
This year, those attending the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show are looking forward to the exclusive seminars offered during the three-day event! Here are some of the essential live talks to see at MAGIC 2021:
The Power of Retailers’ Mindset
Speaker: Darlene Mitchell, Retail Boutique Advisor & Coach
How to Make Your Retailer Business Adaptable – No Matter What Happens
Speaker: Marc Weiss, Founder + CEO, Management One
Content (In)Sanity: The 6 Essential Pieces of Content that Convert Weekly
Speaker: Ashley Alderson, Founder + CEO, The Boutique Hub
A Merchandise and Cash Flow Planning Perspective Presented by: Management One
Speakers: Paul Erickson, Director of Sales, and Dane Cohen, Business Development Manager, Management One
The New Retail – The Foundations of eCommerce Success Presented by: Management One
Speaker: Josh Orr, Founder, Streamline Retail
Red Carpet Queen, Giuliana Rancic, Shares Advice on Building One of the Biggest Celebrity Brands in Beauty and Fashion
Speakers: Giuliana Rancic, entertainment journalist, author, fashion and beauty expert and television personality; Rachel McCord, Founder, The McCord List
Speakers: Rachel McCord & Rick Schirmer
Convenient, Affordable Transportation With Las Vegas Monorail
If you’re visiting Las Vegas for MAGIC 2021, you don’t have to worry about expensive or undependable transportation when traveling from your hotel to the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Las Vegas Monorail is fast, clean, and reliable! Here’s what to expect when using the monorail for your MAGIC show transportation needs:
- Energy-efficient trains arrive every four to eight minutes.
- Rides are more affordable and accessible than cabs or ride-shares.
- With seven stops along the Strip, you can easily get from your hotel to casinos, restaurants, shopping, nightclubs, and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- You can ride the entire length of the Las Vegas Strip in just 15 minutes.
- Las Vegas Monorail trains are comfortable and air-conditioned.
- Our monorail system is entirely electric and emission-free. By choosing eco-friendly transportation, you’re helping us build a cleaner, safer city!
Take a Ride on the Las Vegas Monorail!
The Las Vegas Monorail is a quick and easy way to get around The Las Vegas Strip without spending big on transportation costs. With updated health and safety precautions and trains arriving every 4-8 minutes, use the fastest and most dependable transportation in Las Vegas by purchasing discounted LV Monorail tickets for MAGIC attendees today!
Start making your plans for the 2021 MAGIC show and get your Las Vegas Monorail tickets before arriving.
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and move seamlessly with your MAGIC Show Badge.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and street-level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Boingo Station at Las Vegas Convention Center (Your stop for MAGIC 2021!)
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Horseshoe/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Horseshoe)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Convention Attendee Guide
Are you looking for more suggestions on how to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Everything Las Vegas is famous for is just a short ride away. Check out our convention attendee guide, which includes the best places to have breakfast and lunch, the best spots for post-convention happy hours, and other stops along the Strip. We’ll see you in Las Vegas for the 2021 MAGIC Fashion Trade Show!