MJBizCon is coming to Las Vegas October 19-21, 2022, and will be held at the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The 11th annual event will cover all things cannabis, allowing attendees to network and connect with thousands of people. This year’s event will be full of various vendors, and information about growth projections, politics, business management, regulatory reform, and more.
MJBizCon 2022 will feature over 1,400 exhibitors, 180+ speakers, six different pre-show forums, and will cover over 315,000 square feet of expo space. This year’s event has been reorganized to allow for better networking between vendors, new outdoor experiences, and specialized networking opportunities for top executives, special interest meet-ups, and first-time attendees to MJBizCon 2022 in Las Vegas.
If you are new to attending MJBizCon, you can find more information specifically for new attendees on the MJBizCon website. This information will help attendees make the most of their experience at this year’s event.
The Schedule for MJBizCon 2022 in Las Vegas is as follows:
- Tuesday, 15th November: 8:30am – 5:00pm – Pre-Show Forums
- Tuesday, 15th November: 2:00pm – 5:00pm – MJBiz Associations Day
- Wednesday, 16th November: 8:00am – 6:00pm – MJBizCon 2022 Events
- Thursday, 17th November: 8:00am – 6:00pm – MJBizCon 2022 Events
- Friday, 18th November: 10:00am – 3:00pm – MJBizCon 2022 Events
More detailed information about the MJBizCon 2022 schedule and events can be found online on the MJBizCon website.
MJBizCon 2022 Tickets and Registration
Ticket sales and registration for MJBizCon 2022 in Las Vegas are currently open online and can be found on the MJBizCon website. More information about detailed pricing and packages can be found online here.
MJBizCon 2022 Las Vegas Convention Center Parking and Transportation
With the MJBizCon 2022 event looking to bring in thousands of visitors and exhibitors, knowing the various transportation options ahead of time is recommended. There are a variety of transportation options available to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center during the MJBizCon event including local taxis, Uber, Lyft, and complimentary shuttle services between certain hotels and the Las Vegas Convention Center. Also, the Las Vegas Monorail offers transportation directly from the Las Vegas Convention Center to six conveniently placed locations along the Las Vegas Strip. If you opt for using the Las Vegas Monorail, be sure to purchase tickets ahead of time as discounts for show attendees are available for a limited time.
Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Transportation
Las Vegas Convention Center attendees enjoy the Las Vegas Monorail as one of the safest and fastest transportation options along the Las Vegas Strip with direct service from the Convention Center. The Monorail offers reliable daily transportation along the Strip, directly connecting patrons to several resort hotels and stops along the Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas Monorail is an electric tram that can transport over 200 passengers per tram from one end of the Las Vegas Strip to another in just a few minutes. Monorail trains arrive at each of the seven stations along the Strip every few minutes.
Las Vegas Monorail Hours
The Las Vegas Monorail is open from 7 a.m. to midnight on Mondays, 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday, and 7 a.m. to 3 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
There are seven Monorail stations along the Las Vegas Strip:
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Monorail Station
- Flamingo & Caesars Palace Monorail Station
- Bally’s & Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station
- MGM Grand Monorail Station
Convention Center LOOP
The Las Vegas Convention Center now has free on-campus transportation through the unique Las Vegas Convention Center Loop (LVCC Loop). The LVCC Loop connects the new West Hall of the Convention Center to the existing campus (South/Central/North Halls). The LVCC Loop can transport patrons across the campus in approximately 2 minutes compared to the average time of 25 minutes it takes guests to walk between the halls.
The Las Vegas Convention Center Loop is a set of two one-way tunnels built below the 200-acre Convention Center, roughly ⅘ of a mile in length. The tunnels are engineered and constructed for Tesla EVs to transport riders from one area to another reaching speeds up to 35 mph in the tunnels.
There are currently four LVCC Loop stations:
- South Station (Located above ground – adjacent to the South Hall of the LVCC)
- Central Station (Located below ground near Central Hall Main Entrance, accessible via elevator or escalator)
- West Station (Located above ground — adjacent to the West Hall of the LVCC)
- Riviera Station (Located above ground near the North side of the West Hall near Elvis Presley Drive with direct access to Resorts World)