About National Finals Rodeo Las Vegas
National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas is the premier championship rodeo event in all of the United States. NFR highlights the top 15 PRCA’s in each event as they compete for the world title. Most NFR events will take place at the Thomas & Mack Center at UNLV.
Las Vegas has been home to NFR since 1985. Held every year, in the first week of December, NFR is one of the most exciting annual events in Las Vegas! The CBS Sports Network televises events, and many of the sportsbooks in Las Vegas will be showing events.
NFR Entertainment Around Town
NFR Las Vegas brings some of the most exciting entertainment options to the Las Vegas Valley. Check out the full entertainment schedule and find the events you cannot miss.
- Old Dominion: The Joint at Hard Rock on December 4 & 5
- Reba, Brooks & Dunn: The Colosseum @ Caesars Palace on December 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 13.
- Shania Twain: Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino on December 6, 7, 11, 13, and 14.
- George Strait: T-Mobile Arena on December 6 & 7
NFR Las Vegas Schedule of Events
With dozens of events between December 5-14, 2019, you’ll need to start planning your schedule. Start by checking out the NFR Wrangler 9 to 5 calendar of events.
Don’t forget to make time to check out Cowboy Christmas at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Visitors can pursue over 300 exhibitors, each showcasing unique gifts and other holiday items. Cowboy Christmas will be open every day from December 5th to December 14th. Doors open at 9 am, and admission is free!
About the Las Vegas Monorail
Whether you’re here on vacation, for a weekend getaway, or a convention, the Las Vegas Monorail is your gateway to many of Las Vegas’ exciting and famous venues. Shop, dine, play, stay. We’ll get you there!
Las Vegas Monorail Route Map and Stations
To plan your trip and make the most of your unlimited-ride Monorail passes, view our Las Vegas Monorail Route Map and Station Guide. In our Station Guide, you’ll find tips and tricks for navigating the hotel properties, plus recommendations for some of our favorite bars and restaurants. Head over to the blog for more ways to maximize your unlimited-ride passes.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance temporarily located on the 4th floor of The LINQ parking garage)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Discounted Las Vegas Monorail Passes
Purchase your Monorail tickets in advance to make the most of your Las Vegas visit!
24-Hour Unlimited Ride Pass: $13
2-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $23
3-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $25
4-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $29
5-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $34
7-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $44
Mobile Monorail Ticket!
The Las Vegas Monorail is excited to offer Mobile Ticketing to get you there even quicker! Once you arrive in Las Vegas, locate your Monorail ticket on your mobile device. Scan the QR code directly at any fare gate situated at one of our seven stations.
No need for paper tickets, confirmations, or redemption codes, Scan and Go!