About World of Concrete 2020
WOC was introduced to the commercial construction industry in Houston, Texas in 1975, and boasts more than 1,500 exhibiting companies and 60,000 registered industry professionals in more than 700,000 net square feet of exhibit space.
See original equipment manufacturers from around the world. Plus, exclusive U.S. distributors of equipment, tools, products, and services for the commercial construction, concrete, and masonry industries.
The 2020 Floor Plan and Exhibitor list are now available.
World of Concrete Show Hours
Tuesday – Thursday, February 4-6 – 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, February 7 – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Las Vegas Monorail Tickets
Exclusive Discounts for Attendees
Take advantage of these exclusive discounts by purchasing Las Vegas Monorail tickets today! To purchase discounted Monorail tickets, purchase your tickets using the exclusive link on this page. Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re happy to answer questions or give advice!
- 24-Hour Unlimited Ride Pass: $13
- 2-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $23
- 3-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $25
- 4-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $29
- 5-Day Unlimited Ride Pass: $34
Start making your plans for World of Concrete and get your Las Vegas Monorail tickets before you arrive.
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 am
Tuesday – Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
The Las Vegas Monorail has seven stations that will make traveling to the Las Vegas Strip a breeze. Skip the hassles of traffic and parking and travel seamlessly.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance temporarily located on the 4th floor of the LINQ parking garage)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Bally’s)
- MGM Grand Station
Las Vegas Monorail Convention Attendee Guide
Are you looking for more suggestions on how to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Check out our convention attendee guide, which includes the best places to grab breakfast and lunch. Plus, the best spots for post-convention happy hours. We hope you have a fabulous visit to Las Vegas!