my KONAMI Las Vegas Monorail Rewards
Each my KONAMI player earns loyalty points on the game and you can trade-in for real-life Vegas rewards. We’re ecstatic to offer my KONAMI players BOGO Las Vegas Monorail passes!
Once you redeem points for your BOGO (that’s buy-one-get-one) FREE Monorail pass, the reward is assigned a unique 6-digit redemption code. In order to redeem the reward for the physical Monorail pass, take that code over to one of our customer service representatives to receive your Las Vegas Monorail passes.
Simply, present your my KONAMI Slots reward at any customer service locations, pay for just one pass, and receive the second pass for free.
Frequently Asked Questions about my KONAMI Las Vegas Monorail Awards
Can I redeem MY REWARD online?
Nope, you’ll need to see one of our friendly customer service associates to redeem your reward. Reward vouchers must be presented and redeemed for physical tickets at Las Vegas Monorail Customer Service Ticketing Offices.
Keep in mind:
- Reward Vouchers are valid only for redemption by the individual whose name is printed on the voucher. You’ll need that government ID at the time of redemption (just like almost everything in Las Vegas)!
- Reward Vouchers and Monorail tickets have no cash value and cannot be assigned or transferred, in whole or in part.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed once (no brainer, right!). Vouchers may not be redeemed outside the valid date stated on the voucher.
- Heads up, the reward cannot be combined with any other offer.
How many rewards can I redeem at one time?
You can redeem up to four (4) separate rewards for the Las Vegas Monorail in the game and at one time. Four rewards will produce 8 Monorail passes. That’s a lot of travel on the Las Vegas Strip! Don’t worry, Las Vegas Monorail rewards are not affected by any other limits in the game.
I received two tickets for one reward, do I have to use them both, or can another person use the second ticket?
Another person can use the second ticket. Each ticket is individually printed and issued by our customer service associates so they can be used by different people at different times, or by the same person!
I’m traveling by myself, so how can I use a reward by myself?
Great question! Yes. For example, if you would like a four-day unlimited-ride pass, you can redeem a reward for BOGO Free 2-Day Unlimited pass. You will receive two separate 2-day passes. That’s unlimited rides for 4 days. That’s twice as much Las Vegas Monorail, for half the price!
About the Las Vegas Monorail
Las Vegas Monorail Train Hours
Monday: 7 am – 12 am
Tuesday – Thursday: 7 am – 2 am
Friday – Sunday: 7 am – 3 am
Las Vegas Monorail Stations and Map
To plan your trip and make the most of your unlimited-ride Monorail passes, view our Las Vegas Monorail Route Map and Station Guide. In our Station Guide, you’ll find tips and tricks for navigating the hotel properties, plus recommendations for some of our favorite bars and restaurants. Head over to the blog for more ways to maximize your unlimited-ride passes.
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station (station entrance located via SAHARA Las Vegas Bridge and at street level on Sahara Avenue & Paradise Rd.)
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- Boingo Station at Las Vegas Convention Center
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Station (station entrance located at Harrah’s & The LINQ connector)
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station (station entrance located at Flamingo)
- Horseshoe/Paris Las Vegas Station (station entrance located at Horseshoe)
- MGM Grand Station
Other Amazing Ways to Redeem Loyalty Points in Las Vegas
They great deal and even better time doesn’t stop with the Las Vegas Monorail! There are dozens of ways to redeem your my KONAMI Slots loyalty points. Hop on the Las Vegas Monorail using your BOGO passes and ride to our MGM Grand Stop. Once you’ve arrived, make the most of your trip with exciting loyalty point redemptions at the MGM Grand.