LAS VEGAS MONORAIL ADVERTISING
IS YOUR COMPANY LOOKING FOR EXCITING WAYS TO REACH millions of Las Vegas visitors and CUSTOMERS ATTENDING TRADE SHOWS OR CONVENTIONS AT THE LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER or the many hotel convention centers?
The Las Vegas Monorail puts your brand center stage with unique train wraps, in-train audio, and a variety of signage and station graphic opportunities. Positioned along the Las Vegas Strip but outside the advertising clutter on Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas Monorail venues will get your brand noticed!
LOOKING TO REACH MILLIONS OF LAS VEGAS VISITORS?
The Las Vegas Monorail:
- Carries more than 4.5 million passengers annually.
- Is visible daily to more than 40,000+ automobiles (taxis, cars, shuttles) in the Strip area.
- Is visible to approximately 10,000 hotel rooms.
- Has seven stations and platforms to showcase your brand.
- Has nine trains to create immersive mobile environments.
- Is a perfect addition to your presence in Las Vegas!
Las Vegas Monorail Customers:
- Are Las Vegas visitors – 97% of riders are visiting Las Vegas for business, pleasure or both.
- Have discretionary income – more than 25% have annual household income of over $100k; half earn over $75,000
- Are educated – majority have college degrees.
- Are mobile – 45% of customers stay at a property not connected to the system.
- Fly to Las Vegas – 9 out of 10 travel to Las Vegas via air.
- 30% are International visitors.
- 30% are millenials.
- 19% are business travelers.
Las Vegas Monorail Customer Spending Habits:
- Total Gaming and Non-Gaming Expenditures: $1,594.26 (vs $988.95 non-monorail visitor)
- Total Non-Gaming Expenditures: $1,131.85 (vs $634.24 non-monorail visitor)
- Average Spent per Trip on Shopping: $263.67 (vs $136.85 non-monorail visitor)
- Average Spent per Trip on Entertainment/Show: $96.27 (vs $36.77 non-monorail visitor)
- Average Spent per Trip on Food/Drink: $387.93 (vs $263.93 non-monorail visitor)
The Las Vegas Monorail Will Carry Your Message Throughout the World-Famous Strip!
2015 LAS VEGAS MONORAIL ADVERTISING RATE BOOK
Advertise with the Las Vegas Monorail and immerse customers in your brand! We have many creative advertising opportunities so please review our 2015 Advertising Opportunities and contact the Las Vegas Monorail team today at 702-699-8200 and ask for Advertising.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING ADVERTISING ON THE LAS VEGAS MONORAIL, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM OR CALL 702-699-8200 AND ASK FOR ADVERTISING.
MORRIS VISITOR PUBLICATIONS PUTS YOUR MESSAGE INTO THE HANDS OF YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Morris Visitor Publications (MVP), worldwide leader in the publishing and distribution of visitor publications, is the exclusive publisher of the Monorail Magazine/Where Quick Guide. The Monorail Magazine/Where Quick Guide is distributed at all Monorail stations, boarding platforms, automated ticket outlets and at more than 200 other distribution points throughout the Las Vegas Strip and beyond. The pocket sized publication is a resource for Las Vegas visitors exploring all that the city has to offer.
More than 400,000 copies of the Monorail Magazine/Where Quick Guide and 100,000 value-added coupons are distributed monthly throughout the visitor corridor, including the seven Monorail stations, 24,700 hotel rooms, 3.3 million square feet of convention space linked by the Monorail, and on the Las Vegas Strip by Monorail Ambassadors.
With magazines located at every station, near every ticket kiosk, it’s impossible to board the Monorail without passing by one of the free-standing backlit racks. Research has shown that the vast majority of Monorail riders take a copy of the Monorail Magazine/Where Quick Guide and of this more than 68 percent read the magazine during their stay.
Monorail Magazine/Where Quick Guide representatives can assist you in reaching your target market, including production and deadline support and a commitment to customer service. For advertising opportunities in the Monorail Magazine/Where Quick Guide, contact Courtney Fuhrmann at (702) 731-4748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.