In 2019, Halloween falls on a Thursday, which means it’s the perfect opportunity to celebrate with a long weekend in Las Vegas!
Free Halloween Events in Las Vegas
Fremont Fright Fest
Rock of Horror-themed Fremont Fright Fest, a month-long celebration of the spookiest time of year. Now through Oct. 31, guests can enjoy free nightly music and performances on all three Fremont Street stages.
Rock of Horror Halloween Block Party – Oct. 31
Starting at 8 pm enjoy art pieces, music and a unique Halloween Viva Vision show that will have everyone doing the Time Warp again. Spooky street performers will take over the streets with frightening performances every hour on the half-hour throughout the evening.
Trick or Treat at Shark Reef for Free
For one day only, Saturday, October 29 from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. children 12 and under in costume can Trick or Treat at Shark Reef for free. Rattling chains, creaking doors, and spooky music will replace the usual sounds of the ocean.
As visitors walk Shark Reef’s dark and eerie tunnels, they’ll pass ghostly decorations and scary pumpkins lining the walls. Shark Reef staff will be on hand with treats for children and under traveling the spooky hallways in their Halloween costumes.
Halloween 2019 Events for Fright Seekers
Freakling Brothers Trilogy of Terror
This Las Vegas tradition started over 40 years ago. Freakling Brothers celebrate the fun of fright. This year’s trilogy of attractions features the Gates of Hell, Castle Vampyre and the Coven of 13.
Freakling Brother Trilogy of Terror Tickets
- Gates of Hell (R) – $17 (must be 17 unless with a parent or guardian. Nobody under 13 permitted)
- Castle Vampyre: $15
- Coven of 13: $15
- Freak pass: a single trip through all three shows: $40
- Fast pass (includes free t-shirt! ) good for all three attractions all month long: $15
- October 4 – 6, 10 – 13, and 17 – 31, from 7 pm
- 7 pm – 11 pm Sunday thru Thursday until the 24th.
- 7 pm – 12 am-midnight Friday & Saturday all month.
- Friday, October 25th thru Halloween night: 7 pm – 12 am-midnight
Located at 245 S Grand Canyon Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89147
Zak Bagans’ Haunted Museum
The 11,000-square foot property built in 1938 and is now home to Zak Bagans’ Haunted Museum. This attraction is perfect for paranormal enthusiasts! You can venture down creepy winding hallways and secret passages into more than 30 rooms that rival scenes from Hollywood horror films. Each room features frightening facts and paranormal pieces.
Family-Friendly Halloween Events 2019
The Hunger Games: The Exhibition at MGM Grand
Celebrate the Halloween season by visiting The Hunger Games: The Exhibition at MGM Grand. To celebrate they’re offering a discount for Halloween from Friday, October 18 through Sunday, November 3:
- $10 admission for local residents (must show Nevada I.D.)
- Special ticket rate of $20 for adults
- $15 for children for out-of-state visitors
The Exhibition is open daily from 10 am to 7 pm Normally priced at $35 for guests 12 and older, $25 for ages 4-11, and free for children under 3, the cost of entry includes a commemorative ticket
Opportunity Village Halloween Events
Magical Forest for Opportunity Village’s 1st Annual ZOMBIE BASH
At 9:30 p.m. the OV Events Center doors will open for all the zombie festivities. From 9:30 pm-1 am, guests will move inside with multiple bars, cocktails by The End zombie bar, music by DJ Irish and zombie makeovers available for $10, and entertainment from Zombie Burlesque.
Zombie Bash Tickets
- Individual tickets: $50 and include two drinks tickets, attractions and entertainment
- Couple tickets: $90 per couple, which includes four drink tickets, attractions, and entertainment.
- VIP tickets are available for $140 per ticket and include open bar from 9:30-11 p.m., two drink tickets, entry into the VIP party section, VIP line for attractions, free entry into the costume contest and a free zombie makeover.
Spook-tacular Kids Fashion Show presented by Neiman Marcus
On Sunday, Oct. 4, Opportunity Village will host the Spook-tacular Kids Fashion Show presented by Neiman Marcus from 1-3:30 pm at the Events Center at The Magical Forest. The event will feature various themed activities, fashion, and kids couture.
Enjoy an adult-only evening of mystery and mayhem from 8 pm -1 am. After HallOVeen, enjoy a night filled with spirits and entertainment. Disguise yourself with Masquerade Masks available for purchase in the Ghoulish Gift Shop.
Monster Masquerade Tickets:
- General admission tickets to the Monster Masquerade include two drinks tickets, attractions, and entertainment, and can be purchased for $75 each.
- Couples tickets include four drink tickets, attractions, and entertainment, and are priced at $120 for two people.
- VIP tickets are available for $170 each and include open bar from 9:30-11 p.m., two drink tickets, entry into the VIP party section, VIP line for attractions, free entry into the costume contest and a free zombie makeover.
Opportunity Village’s 3rd annual HallOVeen
Opportunity Village’s 3rd yearly HallOVeen will showcase the Magical Forest transformed into a mysterious land of goblins and ghosts.
The family-friendly event features nightly parades, crafts, spooky movies, storytelling, “Scary-oke,” the Candy Cabin and unique entertainment in the Haunted Castle Courtyard. Each night will feature a different theme!
HallOVeen begins on Oct. 9 and will be open every Friday-Sunday night throughout October. Later, in the last week of the month HallOVeen will be open nightly through November 1st.
- Fridays-Saturdays 5:30-10 pm
- Sundays 5:30-9 pm
- Oct. 26-29 5:30-9 pm
- General admission pricing is $11.99 for adults and $9.99 for children.
- Wristbands will be sold for $12 and individual ride tickets for $3.
- Passport all-access tickets are $21.99 for entry and unlimited rides or a child Passport for $17.99.
- Children two and under are free.
Nightlife Events for Halloween 2019 in Las Vegas
Cardi B at Kaos Nightclub
Cardi B continues her limited residency at Kaos Nightclub for Halloween 2019. Don’t miss your chance to get tickets to one of the hottest Halloween parties in Las Vegas!
Calvin Harris with Generik at Hakkasan Nightclub
Calvin Harris will be performing at Hakkasan Nightclub this Halloween. Generik will join the chart-topping DJ for this exceptional Halloween performance.
Happy Halloween 2019
We wish you a happy, safe, and enjoyable Halloween in Las Vegas. There’s something for everyone this Halloween in Las Vegas. As you plan your weekend in Las Vegas, don’t forget to check out our guide for first-time visitors, and a suggested itinerary for three day weekends.
Are you riding the Monorail on Halloween? We want to see your photos! Tag us @lvmonorail! We’ll see you on the rails (and on the ‘gram). Happy Halloween!